Bogger Messed Up My Give Away
Blogger did some maintenance work this past week and during that time a lot of people had a lot of problems with their blogs. Posts disappeared, page layouts were rearranged, comments lost, etc. Sadly, my blog was one that got messed up. Half of the entries to my baby shoe give away are gone and although Blogger says they'll be recovered, that has yet to happen and I don't know how long it will take. So, in order to make this give away fair, I think we need to start over. Sorry, I don't know what else to do.
Contest will end Tuesday, May 17 at noon (Utah time).
Here are the details and the rules (again!): (Note: If you posted about this give away on your blog last week, you don't have to re-post, just leave a comment saying you already posted.)
Here are the shoes. I'm not much of a photographer, but the shoes are brown with light pink ribbon.


They are a size extra small. They should fit a foot up to 4 inches in length. Maya is 5 1/2 months old and this size fits her, but just barely. So probably think "younger babies" for this particular pair.
This give away is open to everyone everywhere, you don't have to know me to enter. Each person could have at least two entries (more if you have a blog). Here are the rules:
#1. Leave a comment on this post. (If you can't think of anything to say, just leave your name. It counts.)
#2. Mention this give away on your blog (or blogs) and leave a link for your readers to click on. Remember to come back here a leave a separate comment telling me you posted. (We're using the honor system here. Be honest and don't say you posted on your own blog if you really didn't. Thanks.)
#3. I'm toying with the idea of putting these shoes on Etsy. In a separate comment, tell me what you think. Do you think they would sell? Tell me why or why not. You can tell the truth, it won't hurt my feelings. I appreciate honesty.
Contest will end Tuesday, May 17 at noon (Utah time).
Here are the details and the rules (again!): (Note: If you posted about this give away on your blog last week, you don't have to re-post, just leave a comment saying you already posted.)
Here are the shoes. I'm not much of a photographer, but the shoes are brown with light pink ribbon.
They are a size extra small. They should fit a foot up to 4 inches in length. Maya is 5 1/2 months old and this size fits her, but just barely. So probably think "younger babies" for this particular pair.
This give away is open to everyone everywhere, you don't have to know me to enter. Each person could have at least two entries (more if you have a blog). Here are the rules:
#1. Leave a comment on this post. (If you can't think of anything to say, just leave your name. It counts.)
#2. Mention this give away on your blog (or blogs) and leave a link for your readers to click on. Remember to come back here a leave a separate comment telling me you posted. (We're using the honor system here. Be honest and don't say you posted on your own blog if you really didn't. Thanks.)
#3. I'm toying with the idea of putting these shoes on Etsy. In a separate comment, tell me what you think. Do you think they would sell? Tell me why or why not. You can tell the truth, it won't hurt my feelings. I appreciate honesty.
Comments
I would still like to be entered to win those adorable shoes.
woodfamily23 at yahoo dot com
cute shoes...perhaps i need a baby to go with them?!
joshandjuliablakeney.blogspot.com
These shoes are adorable and I would love love love to give them to my new little niece that is due in August!!
Thanks!
Brilliant idea :)