My Inspiration

Okay, so I decided to try this blogging thing. So many people are doing it now so I decided to join the club. But, here is how it really began:

A couple of years ago (maybe just one and a half) I started a facebook account. After a very short while I decided I didn't like it and closed my account. Because of that I lost contact with my very good friend Liz whom I met in Halifax. I had email addresses for Liz and a mailing address but apparently none of those were correct because she didn't get any of my messages and of course, I never heard back. I began to be really bothered by this and it has festered for a long time. So, knowing that Liz was really big into facebook, I re-opened my account a couple of weeks ago and reconnected with her. Afterwards, I decided to give the social networking site a second chance and things are much better this time so I think I'll stick around.

Anyway, Liz sent me a link for her blog and I decided I'd try that too. So here I am.

Comments

Liz said…
Ah, Shucks! I wish I knew how to do all those faces on here, I would do an embarrassed one.

I am so glad you found my again chickie. You were a major support and sanity to me in Halifax and I never want to loose you.

Now that the emotional stuff is aside: WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!!

I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House