Softball


Brittany and Brooklyn are both playing softball this year. (Brooky actually plays T-Ball.) This is the first year for both of them. Brooklyn's first game was so funny. This is what she did:

It's Brooklyn's turn to bat. She hits the ball. Its a decent hit. She runs to first and decides she can go to second. She then passes her teammate on second base and runs to third. Then she runs toward home and stops about 5 feet short of home plate and turns to go sit with her team. Her coach says, "Brooklyn, you have to go back to first base." Brooklyn said, "But I already went there!

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
Yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Brooklyn is so funny!
Liz said…
I love your girls so much. Brooky's story just cracked me up!
The Gurrrrr's said…
What a riot! Welcome to the world of blogging. Have fun!!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House