Memories....

I've noticed others are doing this and I thought it would be fun too.

Please leave me a comment! I look forward to taking a trip down memory lane with you!

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

Comments

Nat said…
Some of my favorite memories of you involve girl's camp. Wow those were the days! Thanks for making them fun and exciting. What a cute family you have.
Soto family said…
Oh so many!!! My very most favorite was the switching houses thing. And eating pancakes on your family room floor. .Remember switching clothes all the time? "Taking over the ward" starting with the bishopric. MAny many girls camps.... one specifically....:)
What else... many piano duets... I remember you switching up your recital song. Kathy was ticked. Going running, (i could never keep up), you threw a great surprise party, and Chris Ford gave me a bracelet. Young Women activities--- staying late to hang out with the boys.... gary, lynn, jerry keller, johnny carmen,....
Such fun times! I miss you so much! We definately need to hang out!
Stacey Irwin said…
oh lets see...
Mud volley ball( i think I still have picture of that.) Early swimming practice... late swimming practice... being annoyed with the same girl at swimming practice.
Boating with your family at bear lake.
girls camp

Bear lake yw/yms outing.

watching you and and jen pierce your ear at bearlake cabin~

do remember on a fourth of july. I was going to sleep over at your house. with out letting your parents know.. I was going to sleep in your closet. But then you got in trouble for not coming home in time. and I had to hide in the feild. when they came to find you between your house and Fonua's? And I was left there .and had to go home anyway.. ha ha ha.. the crap we used to try to pull!

always getting in trouble with one or both set of parents!

Hang'n out talking about the boys.
Hang'n out with the boys
Sneak'n out to KISS the boys..
oh so many more. we had some good times!
Amy Johnson said…
I have so many memories of you and Jen playing duets. I also remember how cool you were because your dad had a car phone....you know, back then people just didn't have cell phones! :)

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House