The Strangest Thing

The other day Damon said, "Mommy, can I have an apple?" I asked him to repeat his request to make sure I heard correctly. Okay. Maybe at YOUR house it is perfectly normal for YOUR 4 year-old to REQUEST an apple for a snack. But NOT at OUR house. I expect to hear things like "Mommy, can I have a cookie/candy bar/ice cream/popsicle?" Unfortunately, I ate the last apple that morning. (Hey, if I had known my child was going to want it, I would have saved it for him, but as I said, it DOES NOT happen at our house.) I told Damon we had some "apple chips" (dried apples from the cannery) and asked if he would like those. He said yes and got some caramel dip from the cupboard and had a snack. It was so weird, I took a picture (sorry for the glare).

Comments

Liz said…
I love it!!! It's too funny. Glad you captured it because you may not believe it yourself someday. He is soooo cute!
Anonymous said…
That is so cute! He looks so much like Brooklyn!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House