Taking A Page...

My brother and his wife (Andy and Mallory) recently started a blog. I was reading it the other day and Mallory had written that since she isn't a journal writer or a scrap booker, their blog will become their journal. I'm taking a page out of their book. My blog will be like my journal, since I am terrible about writing in my regular journal and as for scrap booking, I enjoy that but I am so far behind, I'll never catch up. So anyway, you're welcome to read what you want on my blog but if you find something is boring just remember its mostly for me and my posterity.

Comments

Liz said…
I am the same way. When we moved to Halifax I just stopped writing and have been too overwhelmed with the task of starting again so I am using this as my way as well. I think Kathy Nelson told me that there is a place you can send all of your blog and they will publish it in a book for you. How's that for a fancy, schmancy journal?
Kristi Drennan said…
that's why I do it. You can make blog books too...check out the link on my blog.
Soto family said…
Same with me Tami!

Damon is getting tooooo big!
And, I never have apples at my house.. they go bad before they get eaten. But the chips? They go in a hurry. I need to be better.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away