What Does YOUR Husband Do During Sacrament Meeting?

Sometimes I tell people I have 4 kids instead of just 3. During church our kids like to write or draw. Sometimes (especially during high council week) Brent and I will join in with them. But the line has to be drawn somewhere. Like right before my over-grown child (aka Brent) draws a mustache on Damon's face. So much for being a reverent example. We took this picture after we got home. Trust me, it was darker during the last part of Sacrament meeting and Primary.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like something phil would do!
Stacey Irwin said…
Okay that is just funny! so did both of them get in trouble too? Mine does.. I threaten to put his nose in the corner along with the kids.. since he insist on acting like one.. Although I must say he hasn't tried this one yet..
The Super Seven said…
That is the funniest post I have read in the longest time......the fact that you were able to get a picture of it makes it even funnier. What were the people around you thinking???? Thanks for an awesome post......what will Brent come up with next???
Soto family said…
So funny! That's something my hubby would do! Maybe you should start packing a "quiet bag" for Brent too. Give him one of those baby felt books where you zip the zippers and button the buttons, braid the zebras tail, ect. That should keep his hands busy.
Soto family said…
p.s. what do you think about taking the girls to the pool for their birthdays?
Anonymous said…
Tami, that is too cute/funny. Isn't funny what guys think about. What woman would ever think to do such a thing. I do have to laugh at the different ways men and women think. Anyway, your son has gorgeous eyes. He sure is a cutie.
lol, sounds just like Brent.
Anonymous said…
That's funny! And Damon is so cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House