In One Ear and Out the Other

Brooklyn has had an ear infection this past week. Last Sunday her tympanic membrane ruptured and she had quite a bit of bloody drainage. She's been on antibiotics and seemed to be improving. The past couple of days she has been complaining that her ear is really bothering her. She said it didn't hurt like it did but felt like something was in there. I figured there was probably some chunks of dried blood that hadn't come out yet. I decided to flush her ear with saline to try to help the process. When I was ready with the saline and a washcloth in case I dripped, I told Brooky to tilt her head to the side with the bothersome ear towards the ceiling. She said, "Okay, and I'll put my hand over my other ear."

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
How did I miss this entry! that is freak'n hilarious!! How did you not laugh!! Put my hand over my other ear. I love those kind of classic moments! too freak'n cute!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House