Haircut - A Bad One

When Damon needs a haircut, Brent just shaves his head. It is so much easier and it takes longer to grow back so he doesn't have to do it as often. Brent likes to get a little creative with the clippers. Why not, since its all coming off anyway. Damon seems to enjoy having a shorn head and he likes the process as well. I requested the boys accomplish their task on the deck because my house was spotless and I didn't want hair all over the place and I didn't want to vacuum again.



Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
HA HA I love it! I can appreciate the creativity.( and really don't blame you about all the hair. I hate it too!!)

From the front he looks like a balding man. from the side it looks like he's wearing a "hair"band! too funny!

No matter what, he's a cutie!
Liz said…
Too funny, looks like a headband.

I can't believe how much he looks like Brooky!
Anonymous said…
too funny! Phil does that with his own hair sometimes when he shaves his head...too bad he messes up my bathroom when he does it!!
That first picture is hilarious!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Tammie, these are too funny. When I first saw the pictures, I thought for sure your son had gotten a hold of the shaver himself. He is such a cute boy. I think he looks so much like you.
Julie and Nate said…
Brent is so talented. He should become a beautician... he could do wonders for so many people with bad mullets or something like that.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House