Safety Hazards at Primary

When we got home from church on Sunday I noticed that Brooklyn had a huge goose egg in the middle of her forehead. I inquired as to how she acquired this new marking. Brooklyn said that in Primary, during singing time, they were singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". As Brooky was doing the actions and reaching down to touch her toes, she smacked her forehead on the chair in front of her. (Can you just picture that?) Who knew Primary could be so dangerous!!

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
I know I shouldn't laugh... But I have a feeling I would really like this brookln girl!!! Poor thing... Dangerous primary songs.
Unknown said…
Hey, I have head wound scars from Primary. I kid you not. Seriously, kids should be sent with bicycle helmets and knee pads.
Kristi Drennan said…
Maybe they should have a parent consent form drafted up...just to be on the safe side. ;)
Unknown said…
Ooh, smart.

"I, the undersigned, realize that Primary is a contact sport and understand that my child may not be returned to me in the condition I left him/her in. I accept the risk, understanding that scars build character. Besides, a bump on my kid's noggin is a small price to pay for two hours of peace and quiet."
Planet Tiff said…
That's too funny! I guess I'll have to give a disclaimer next time we sing that!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House