Firsts

Jen Soto sent this to me via email and I decided I'd post my answers on my blog rather than send them around through email.

[1] Who was your FIRST prom date? Kirk

[2] What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I can honestly say I have NEVER had an alcoholic beverage.

[3] What was your FIRST job? Receptionist for my dad.

[4] What was your FIRST car? 1994 Geo Prism

[5] Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't text.

[6] Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Brent

[7] Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Morse and she was the MEANEST teacher ever!!

[8] Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Reno, but I don't remember it, I was 3 months old.

[9] Who was your FIRST best friend? Allison

[10] What was your FIRST sport you ever played? Softball

[11] Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably one of my Grandma's.

[12] Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Some lady at the pool, (don't know her name) she told me I could have her lane because she was getting out.

[13] Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? One of my aunts, don't know which one.

[14] What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Hit the snooze button.

[15] What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Beach Boys at Romney Stadium with my family.

[16] FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced, don't have any tats.

[17] FIRST foreign place you've ever been? Dominican Republic and Bahamas, my family went on a cruise when I was almost 16.

[18] What was your FIRST run in with the law? Car parked in a river. (I wasn't driving, but it was just as much my fault that it happened...since it was my idea to head up the canyon while skipping school. Hey! We couldn't go to the park, the sprinklers were on.)

[19] What was your FIRST detention? Never had detention.

[21] Who was your FIRST roommate? Kamie

[22] Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Beverly Hills, California.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

Comments

Interesting to read. Loved it. I'm with ya on the snooze button.
Stacey Irwin said…
I think I am going to have steal this one!
You will have to tell me your story of running a car into the river! And how much trouble were you in?!
I remember your new car. You came to my house to show me.and we went for a ride and I got in trouble for leaving since I was Grounded!( I swear I was always grounded.)
This was a good one!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away