Halloween Through the Years

I love this time of year. By the time the end of August hits, I find myself looking forward to Fall; pulling out my Autumn decorations, the warmer clothing, and I begin to anticipate Halloween. I love Halloween. At our house we start planning our costumes on October 1 (if not before). I was thinking of the different costumes the kids have worn over the years and I thought it would be fun to post pictures of each year. Of course, true to form, there are a couple of years in which the pictures are nowhere to be found.
.
2007
I remember taking a few pictures but I can't find them. My heart just wasn't into the holiday last year, as my dad passed away two days before Halloween. Brittany dressed up as Pippi Longstocking, Brooklyn was a witch, Damon was a pumpkin and Brent was Nacho Libre. I was going to be a mermaid but I didn't get my costume finished, and I really didn't care, I didn't participate in any of the usual festivities.

2006

Brittany - pirate, Brooklyn - pig, Damon - duck

2005
Can't find the pics for this year either. We'd just moved into our house and it was hectic. Brittany was a witch, Brooklyn was a ?(can't remember!)?, Damon was a pumpkin.

2004

Brittany - Dragon

Brooklyn - Care Bear

Damon - Scarecrow
2003

Brittany - witch, Brooklyn - clown


2002

Brittany - Princess


Brooklyn - Ladybug

2001


Brittany - Lion, Brooklyn - Bumble Bee

2000

Brittany - Pumpkin

1999


Brittany's first Halloween - Bumble Bee. Brent and I dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flinestone but I don't know what happened to the picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so cute! I remember a couple of those costumes!
Stacey Irwin said…
how fun are those. At least Brent will dress up Paul just won't!
I love the little scare crow outfit!!!!

I might have to do this.. unfortunetly I lost a year or two due to computer failure.which sucks.
Halloween is fun. what is your usually festivity's? part? t 0 t?
Tami said…
I love the Ward Halloween party,I usully pile the kids in the car and take them to all the Grandmas' houses, I like taking the kids trick or treating and handing out candy, I get really excited when the kids dump out their loot and start digging in (I like to help them eat it). I like the class parties at school and that the kids get to dress up for school, etc.
Liz said…
I love the pics. I can't wait to see this year's!
Kristi Drennan said…
Fun! I'm so lame because last year we had just arrived for a visit in Nova Scotia so I didn't have anything for Isaiah...so he went as an undercover cop. Oh so creative.
Christy Jones said…
Cute pictures of the kids,We are big holloween fans too. I just love fall!! Although it doesn't really feel much like it here.
Julie and Nate said…
Tami,
You are seriously so talented! You have made all of the kids costumes haven't you? Impressive!
Anonymous said…
Too cute. Isn't it amazing to look back at pictures and wonder where did the time go? Your children sure have grown quickly. You did great with the costumes, they look so cute in them.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away