I am thankful for...

I thought I'd take this opportunity to count my blessings, because I have many.

I am thankful for...
..my family; the one in which I grew up and the one Brent and I created.
..good health.
..my home.
..the gospel.
..the plan of salvation.
..the atonement.
..holidays and the opportunity to spend time and visit with family.
..the scriptures.
..Brent and his patience with me.
..my talents and abilities.
..modern day luxuries such as indoor plumbing and heat, cars, microwaves, vacuums, washer and dryer, computers, etc.
..Facebook and blogging.
..my calling at church.
..the priesthood and the blessings that are available through it.
..road trips with Grandma Audrey.
..girls weekend in Park City.
..eternal families.
..power tools.
..epidurals.
..Junior Mints, Peanut M&Ms and chocolate in general.
..the miracles of modern medicine and technology.
..my dog.
..time alone with Brent. Whether its out on a date (which rarely happens) or at home after the kids go to bed.
..my education.
..to be at home with my munchkins.
..my friends.
..my life.

May we each take a moment to reflect on all with which we are blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving...I'm with you on a lot of those blessings...I adore peanut m&ms...and my eternal family and the Priesthood too of course :)
Stacey Irwin said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I agree with so many on your list.
What a great way to count your blessings.

enjoy.
Princess Lisa said…
I loved your list Tami. I think it is such a wonderful time of year to not only remember our joys and thankfulness, but to express it to our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House