Preliminary Results
We received some encouraging news last night around 5:30. The phone rang, Brent answered, it was Dr. Wood calling to say the Pathologist had finished his analysis on Brent's tumor. (Okay, that was really fast and I'm impressed, I was really expecting to have to wait through the weekend.) The Pathologist could see no indications of cancer, it is most likely a benign tumor. I pass this news along in an optimistically-cautious manner because the tumor is being sent to another lab to be analyzed just to be certain nothing was missed locally. Of course, there is still a slim chance that something may turn up but we feel pretty good about things. I'll let you know when the final results come in.
Brent is doing well, he's up and around and the pain is minimal; he logged some video game hours yesterday. He was told to sleep in a recliner for a couple of nights so he slept in the family room and I only had to listen to the dog's snoring last night.
The kids are a bit grossed out by the incision in Brent's neck. Brittany's eyes got so big when she saw it the first time and then she just couldn't look anymore. So Brent covered it up. Things are going well at our house and I hope the same for you. Thanks again for everything.
Brent is doing well, he's up and around and the pain is minimal; he logged some video game hours yesterday. He was told to sleep in a recliner for a couple of nights so he slept in the family room and I only had to listen to the dog's snoring last night.
The kids are a bit grossed out by the incision in Brent's neck. Brittany's eyes got so big when she saw it the first time and then she just couldn't look anymore. So Brent covered it up. Things are going well at our house and I hope the same for you. Thanks again for everything.
Comments
So it's gross'n her out huh? too funny. ( it would me too I'm sure.) I hope you are getting to relax too.It's hard to take care of everyone for that long!
But I'm soo glad the new was good!And Brent is doing okay.