History Retold

This morning before Brooklyn left for school she said, "Mommy, I know something about President Lincoln." I asked what she knew and she said, "He went to a play and some dude shot him in the back of the head and he died the next day."

Comments

Claudine said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudine said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was awesome!! Best retelling of a story EVER!!
Anonymous said…
So funny! Well at least she is learning her American history!
LOL!! Classic. I think she should give an oral report on that.
Kellie said…
That is ha-larious! How old is she now? I remeber the days when there were just 2 little Suisse children...now there's more & some of then are saying things like "Dude..." etc. That is so wild!
Anonymous said…
Very skilled at getting right to the point! Too cute!
Liz said…
So glad you wrote it down. It will good to read it back to her someday.
Stacey Irwin said…
HA HA.Well, it was straight to the point. so funny. At least she know she's paying attention right? that is just too funny.
Anonymous said…
*LOL* Tami, that is too funny. Don't you just love how kids think? They just say it like it is?

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House