New Addition??

Last night at dinner Brooklyn enthusiastically announced, "We're getting a new kid tomorrow!" Damon, with eagerness coming out of his pores, turned to me and asked, "Mommy, are you excited we're getting a new kid tomorrow?" I explained, "Damon, Brooky is getting a new kid in her class at school; we're not getting a new kid in our family." As the excitement drained from his face he said, "Oooooh. When are we getting a new kid in our family?" Ummmm.....well.....never.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor Damon...maybe he was ready to give up his spot as the youngest. I don't think he realizes that the youngest is the best spot to be in!
Soto family said…
oh come on.... don't you want to be changing diapers and washing bottles again???? LOL!! Me neither!!!
Stacey Irwin said…
LOL! That is soo funny! Poor Damon! well at least ya know if you ever change your mind he will gracefully give up his youngest child title. How cute is that!
Princess Lisa said…
I don't think it's fair to deny him. Give him a new kid!!!
Christy Jones said…
FUNNY! Aaron wants a new baby too!
Liz said…
You can always adopt!
Anonymous said…
Tami, that is too funny, I love it. *LOL* Your boy is a doll. How were your holiday's? I hope great. I want to wish you a Happy 2009. Take care, and talk to you soon.
Kristi Drennan said…
Oh Damon just doesn't realize the power in being the youngest!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House