Tag
I got tagged. By Kristi. I think between all the facebook tagging and blog tagging, there isn't much else you all don't know about me. So I will try to think really hard and see what I can come up with.
Rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people. Let them know they have been tagged.
1. My kids ABSOLUTELY are NOT allowed to play in my living room. Ever. In fact, unless we have company or they are practicing piano or having a lesson, the munchkins are not permitted in that room.
2. I don't like anyone to walk on the carpet after I've vacuumed. It messes up my nice straight lines. Brent knows how badly this bugs me, so what does he do? He lays down in the middle of the floor and makes "carpet angels". Makes me so mad!
3. Confession: I actually really like Celine Dion. (Go ahead, stone me. I don't care.)
4. I absolutely cannot tolerate anyone else doing my laundry. It drives me crazy. I'm very picky about how things are washed and how they are folded.
5. My 3 pregnancies left me with only 2 very tiny stretch marks. (I'm sure you really wanted to know that, but I'm running out of things to tell about myself.)
6. I think my husband is sexy!
Okay, in keeping with the rules of this tag, I am now required to tag 6 others (but I'm acutally going to tag 7 and I'm picking on family). I'm trying to pick people that haven't posted tags recently. But, if I tag you and you've been tagged to death lately, I understand if you skip this one and I won't be offended. Unless, of course, you are my sister. ;)
I tag:
Julie B.
Julie A.
Michelle H.
Mallory
Trinette
Jessica
Rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people. Let them know they have been tagged.
1. My kids ABSOLUTELY are NOT allowed to play in my living room. Ever. In fact, unless we have company or they are practicing piano or having a lesson, the munchkins are not permitted in that room.
2. I don't like anyone to walk on the carpet after I've vacuumed. It messes up my nice straight lines. Brent knows how badly this bugs me, so what does he do? He lays down in the middle of the floor and makes "carpet angels". Makes me so mad!
3. Confession: I actually really like Celine Dion. (Go ahead, stone me. I don't care.)
4. I absolutely cannot tolerate anyone else doing my laundry. It drives me crazy. I'm very picky about how things are washed and how they are folded.
5. My 3 pregnancies left me with only 2 very tiny stretch marks. (I'm sure you really wanted to know that, but I'm running out of things to tell about myself.)
6. I think my husband is sexy!
Okay, in keeping with the rules of this tag, I am now required to tag 6 others (but I'm acutally going to tag 7 and I'm picking on family). I'm trying to pick people that haven't posted tags recently. But, if I tag you and you've been tagged to death lately, I understand if you skip this one and I won't be offended. Unless, of course, you are my sister. ;)
I tag:
Julie B.
Julie A.
Michelle H.
Mallory
Trinette
Jessica
Comments
Cute you think your hubby is sexy.. aww.