On the Bus

I recieved this email today and I thought is was so funny. I forwarded it to some of you and then decided I'd also post it here so every could have a laugh. Enjoy!

You are on the bus when you suddenly realize you need to fart. The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat. After a couple of songs, and as you approach your stop, you start to feel better. As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down. And that's when you remember.....You've been listening to your iPod!

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha, could you imagine the poor people surrounding the farter!
Claudine said…
That was one of the best posts! Oh I totally need to tell that to...oh heck EVERYONE! Brilliant!
Thanks so much for making me laugh!! How lame am I for still laughing at fart jokes! They just never go out of style.
Stacey Irwin said…
this cracked me up! Gotta love a good joke right? I totally plan on passing this on to my fart joke people!!!LOL! so funny!
Princess Lisa said…
My grandma sent that to me a couple of weeks ago!!! What is it with grandmas sending that out? lol
I laughed at it...and even more because it came from my grandma!
Anonymous said…
Tammy- It's Cortney, how the heck are you? Did you know your husband speaks fart language. Yup, he can say Chloe and other words I'm sure. Just another amazing talent ey? Are you up for another get together? Let me know.
holmesbound.blogspot.com
mcholmes1261@msn.com

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House