Granola Bars



These are my most favorite granola bars. If you can't read the label in the picture, its a Great Value Apple Berry granola bar from Wal-Mart. I can't find these anymore, I am guessing they are no longer made. I haven't been able to find them at my Wal-Mart for about a year and I've checked many other Utah Wal-Marts with no luck. I got lucky while packing for our Disney trip a few weeks ago and I just happened to find this granola bar in a backpack so I took a picture of it. If you happen to come across these granola bars in your Wal-Mart travels, please buy some (okay, buy a whole bunch) for me. I'll send you money and pay you back for shipping. Thanks. I really hope somebody can find these.

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
Don't you hate when the discontinue one of your favorite things?!!!
I think I've had these before and there were really good. I don't buy granola bars very often. But I will so check to see if BY CHANCE we have them here. If not. Talk to someone at Walmart and do a request product( bring the bar with you.) They can tell you if it's possible to re-order that for you.( and my possibly bring them back if your request'em.)
Let you know what I find.
Good luck!
Liz said…
I'll check up here and see.
Liz said…
Nope they don't. I just called. Sorry chick.
Channynba said…
I hate that so much...I have never seen of them or heard of them before. But they look yummy.
Tami said…
Thanks for checking, Liz.

Stacey, I didn't know I could request stuff like that. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the advice.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away