Spring?

I love this tree. It only has blossoms like this for a handful of days each year but I wish it could stay like this all the time. Its so pretty and it smells so good. I hope this means Spring in here to stay and that summer is not far behind.

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
Pretty! And look how green the grass is already!
Claudine said…
I just want to stay...JEALOUS!! Such lovely pictures and such awesome weather!
Spring is definitely FINALLY springing!!
Princess Lisa said…
Awwwww, I love it. It's PINK! What's not to love?!?!?!
I LOVE those trees, and loooove the smell, I agree I hope it means Winter is officially gone!
Channynba said…
I love trees and I love pink...it is beautiful. What is the name of that tree.
Tami said…
Chantelle - I think its a flowering plum tree.
Liz said…
It's so beautiful! I wonder if there is a tree that would flower like that all the time. Makes you really enjoy the few days it's there. Doesn't it.
Stacey Irwin said…
yay for spring and such a freak'n pretty tree!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away