"Ellie ate it!"
Right at this very moment I am listening to my son cry because the dog ate his squash. I canned some peaches this afternoon and the fruits of my labors are covering the table so I told the kids they could have a pic nic on the kitchen floor for dinner. I cooked some squash to go along with dinner tonight. None of the kids like it but they were told they had to eat. Damon didn't eat his last night and I warned him that if he didn't eat his squash tonight he'd get it for breakfast tomorrow morning. Everyone finished eating and left the kitchen, including Damon, except he wasn't finished with his food. Guess he thought he'd take a break and return to finish. Well, Ellie, seeing food on the floor, helped herself. And now Damon is mad.
Comments
Too funny!! I thought for sure he planned that!!
My kids are terrible about finishing their food.. so they pick and move stuff around and just wait for me to leave the room... then they give the plate to vedah... problem is ... Vedah doesn't like vegi's either!!!
Or she licks it clean.. a lil too clean for a kids plate... either way they always get busted!!
So did you give him more squash to eat??