Sometimes I'm Not Very Nice

For those of you that read my previous post and are wondering if I actually changed the locks before Brent came home Saturday night, I thought I'd let you know that I opted not to do that. We are still married and are on better terms now.

I'm sure you're all curious as to what I was so mad about. Well, although I felt justified (and still think I was justified), I'm not going to tell you because it doesn't matter now. Sometimes I'm really mean. Out of the four kids in my family, my dad always said I was the mean one. He was right. But anyway, back to Brent. Approximately every 3 1/2 weeks I get extra mean and Brent is the one that deals with the brunt of it. I don't think its really my fault that I get like that, I blame it on hormones. But I'll be honest, sometimes during those few days, I like to be mean and I go out of my way to be extra crabby. I know thats not nice and it's on my list of things to fix about myself. I'm lucky I have a such a patient husband. I'm sure that if I had married anyone else, he would have taken off long ago. Brent just deals with me and I'm glad he does. So I'll try to be extra nice this week to make up for last week.

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
I get the same way friend! Like every month I SWEAR I need anti depressants and then it passes. That PMS formula and b100 vitamins are helping a lot...but I wasn't too consistent with them this past month and crazy Kristi came out! I feel for ya! It's my goal in life to be better with my vitamins so I can contain my multiple personalities next month!
Stacey Irwin said…
LOL! I only laugh because.. well, I know all to well. If it makes your feel any better Between Paul and I, I'm the mean one.. And I often think of extreme ways to make my "point". When he makes me mad.( although I'm pretty damn clever if I do say so myself!) But thankfully for those ever so patient,good sense of humor husbands who can roll with our ridiculous( yet sometimes called for) ways!!
Glad you decided NOT to change the locks! ( although... that would have been kinda funny.)
Jimmy and Holly said…
It's kinda funny cause I got mad at Jimmy the same day for ditching us!
Tarbet Times said…
One word...hysterectomy!! Then hormone replacement therapy. It's amazing just how much it helps. You're pretty young for a hyster but the PMS is only going to get worse with age. (sorry to inform you) The hardest part for me was that I knew I was being terrible but I couldn't control it!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House