Help Me Decide!
I'm at a loss. I'm not usually an indecisive person so this is somewhat unfamiliar territory for me. I just can't decide. I keep going back and forth. Nothing feels right. So, I need your input.
What should I be for Halloween?!
It's already October 5 and I don't know what my costume will be. In years past, I've decided long before now and construction has been under way early in the month. I feel like the kid in school that waited until the very last minute to write an essay and then couldn't come up with a topic and had to scramble in order to avoid a poor grade. Or the kid that meant to study for the math test but didn't and then it was too late. I don't want it to be too late for me!
These are some of the things I've considered: Skeleton, Scarecrow, Spider, Princess, Devil Woman. I'm kinda leaning toward the devil, but I just don't know. What do you think? Do you have other suggestions for me? (And don't anyone say, "Be a witch, that way you wouldn't have to dress up." Like I've never heard that before!) What are you going to be?
Oh, and just FYI, last year I was a mermaid.
What should I be for Halloween?!
It's already October 5 and I don't know what my costume will be. In years past, I've decided long before now and construction has been under way early in the month. I feel like the kid in school that waited until the very last minute to write an essay and then couldn't come up with a topic and had to scramble in order to avoid a poor grade. Or the kid that meant to study for the math test but didn't and then it was too late. I don't want it to be too late for me!
These are some of the things I've considered: Skeleton, Scarecrow, Spider, Princess, Devil Woman. I'm kinda leaning toward the devil, but I just don't know. What do you think? Do you have other suggestions for me? (And don't anyone say, "Be a witch, that way you wouldn't have to dress up." Like I've never heard that before!) What are you going to be?
Oh, and just FYI, last year I was a mermaid.
Comments
I like the idea of a devil that would be fun too.
I'm terrible at halloween costumes ( which is why i never dress up) Good luck!