Sound Asleep

On occasion, Damon has a bad dream. When this happens he comes upstairs to our bedroom and camps on the floor for the rest of the night. Sometimes he wakes me to tell me had a bad dream, other times he just goes right back to sleep and I make my own discovery when I nearly step on him in the morning. Ellie also sleeps on the floor in our room. Sometimes I'm really not sure who cuddles up to whom.

This was one time this past summer.

This was last night, or rather, this morning.

Comments

Claudine said…
Too cute!

Though the nightmare part is not cute at all.
Dex has nightmares...he just wakes up screaming...not something cute to wake up too.

At least he feels safe right?
The Full Nelson said…
very cute pictures! Poor Damon...however I wish Ethan would do that rather than getting into bed with us
Stacey Irwin said…
awesome! Maybe I should do that with Zoey when she comes in my room, often I wake up to her IN my bed!
I love when my dog/kids will cuddle up with each other.
These pictures are too cute.
Kristi Drennan said…
Aww what a cutie! I love seeing kids in their sleeping state...they look so innocent and like they won't destroy your house in a millisecond.

Oh and you don't have the three clicks to comment. Just the type the word :)
Liz said…
This is so sweet. I am so glad that you caught it. Thanks for sharing.
Julie and Nate said…
I love those pictures! Damon is too cute (and so is Ellie).
Anonymous said…
Best buddies! They are both so cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House