An Unwelcome Sight

This is what we saw out our windows this morning:



As pretty as it is, we don't want it!

Comments

Christy Jones said…
Oh that is BEAUTIFUL!! I kinda miss snow when I am not having ot shovel it or defreeze my car! We have been having a cold spurt got down to 65 yesterday...hehehehe.
Tarbet Times said…
I had to scrape it off my car after work today!!! I about froze to death since I didn't realize that it had snowed when I left for work, I only wore a hoodie for a coat. We didn't have any this morning up here until later that day.
Anonymous said…
I am not looking forward to the snow! I am not an outdoor person to begin with, but add snow and I just want to hibernate!
I like snow for a while but then it stinks. It looks fabulous though. I remember as a kid trick or treating in the snow a few times. That was fun.
Stacey Irwin said…
Oooh.. that is sucky! Did Mr. frost not get the memo about fall having it's turn first??!!
Ugh... for once I'm glad i don't live there right now!
I hope it goes away and seasons get themselves straightened out!
Ha, ha, ha. Maybe there's a reason I don't live in Cache Valley. :) Just kidding. It is pretty. We are supposed to get our first snow tomorrow for a brief moment, but then it's going to be back into the 50's. :) I do like where I live.
Liz said…
Sorry chick but I have to laugh at your expense. As beautiful as it is, I am sure glad it is you and not me. We haven't had anything like that yet up here in northeastern Canada. Guarenteed it won't be long until it gets here though.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away