Following the Crowd

So, I've been feeling a little left out lately, like I'm not with the "in" crowd. Have you noticed how many giveaways bloggers are offering these days? Tons! How perfect for Christmas. Well, I wanna do it, too so I'm jumping on the band wagon. I'm offering a giveaway later this week, just for fun. I'm not telling what it will be, the clues I'll offer are:

#1 - It's something I've made.
#2 - It could be given as a Christmas gift (or not, depends).
#3 - It was inspired by a blog post I read last week (gee, that one narrows it down, doesn't it!).

Details and rules will be posted Thursday of this week, two days from now, at whatever time I get around to posting, probably in the morning. Contest will end Sunday night, I haven't decided what time that will be. Winner(s) will be posted Monday morning. Are you interested? Be sure and check back if you are.

Comments

The Full Nelson said…
I'll have to check it out, I never win anything but it's worth a shot!
Liz said…
Chick how could you ever NOT be in the in crowd!? You know I will for sure be back (aren't I always even without a giveaway?) looking forward to it.
Michelle H. said…
What a great idea! I am always in for a good giveaway.
Stacey Irwin said…
Oooh that sounds fun!
I've never even attempted the give away blogs. But I'll have to check your out and see how it goes! I follow your blog ( almost stock really.) religously anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House