Blogger did some maintenance work this past week and during that time a lot of people had a lot of problems with their blogs. Posts disappeared, page layouts were rearranged, comments lost, etc. Sadly, my blog was one that got messed up. Half of the entries to my baby shoe give away are gone and although Blogger says they'll be recovered, that has yet to happen and I don't know how long it will take. So, in order to make this give away fair, I think we need to start over. Sorry, I don't know what else to do. Contest will end Tuesday, May 17 at noon (Utah time). Here are the details and the rules (again!): (Note: If you posted about this give away on your blog last week, you don't have to re-post, just leave a comment saying you already posted.) Here are the shoes. I'm not much of a photographer, but the shoes are brown with light pink ribbon. They are a size extra small. They should fit a foot up to 4 inches in length. Maya is 5 1/2 months old and this size fits her...
Comments
Reasons? Mainly due to being pregnant and being STRONGLY urged by Dr. Since I've been told I'm at higher risk of it becoming fatal in prego women in third trimester... Babies are also higher risk. and lucky me, mine will be born right smack dab in the middle of flu season.
Kids were done for the exact same reason and to help keep them from getting it. ( think of all those fun lil germs we get to bring home from school and share with a newborn....yikes.)
My main reason was fear for our soon to be newborn... last thing I need is a sick baby.
Better safe then sorry.
We all got the H1N1 shot. I think our biggest reason is one that if something did happen and Isaiah did catch it or one of us did and it ends badly and we could have prevented it...we just didn't want to take the chance. (and we're all more then fine after taking it) The other reason is because of where we live. Matt goes into houses where people use a bucket in the middle of a bedroom as a bathroom and don't dispose of it until the bucket is full. (if then) I know....WAY too much information. But we just know that disease can run rapid in an area like this....just not gonna do it! You wanna know what else I do because the ol POPS (you may remember my "front row seat at church" father) heard a -- myth/maybe truth -- that having an un-peeled onion in a bowl (where I can't see it easily of course) in each room can help. It's said to take on the virus and self contain a virus in the onion. I figure even if it's a myth....onions are cheap and don't stink when they're not peeled. Worth a try!
Whoa....long response.
As for me...my doc is bombarded with people asking for it...so I'm waiting for it to be at my pharmacy and then I'll let work prick me.
Can't be too bad right? Wrong...I hate needles!!!