Halloween 2009

We didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked this year. This is what we got:

Damon was Robin Hood. Brooky was a vampire. Brittany was a gypsy. I was a she-devil.
And now, for the best part. Brent was the tooth fairy....with a mullet. See how much this guy loves me?! Don't think there are too many grown men that would wear a big pink dress. I will say that Brent was not too keen on this whole idea, it was mine. He went along with it just to make me happy. But, I think he did have a good time. Brent put a bunch of dimes in his little money bag and handed them out to kids we passed while begging for candy. His costume got lots of comments and even a few confused looks from some of the older folks in our ward when we went trick-or-treating and the bishop had a good laugh. The wings and tiara are compliments of Brooklyn's dress-up wardrobe.

Comments

The Full Nelson said…
WOW Brent must really love you!! You all look great!!!
The Super Seven said…
So glad to see that Brent actually did it and was the tooth fairy......so great!!! Can't believe he got weird looks.....then again if you didn't know he was a dentist I suppose some might wonder......great costumes on everyone!!!
Anonymous said…
You are so talented, your costumes are awesome! Brent must really love you!
Stacey Irwin said…
I am laughing sooo hard right now.. He really is a good sport! It's a perfect costume!
All the costumes were great. You really so talented ( and a much better mom then I for even putting the time in.)
Christy Jones said…
LOVE IT!! All your costumes turned out so cute! I forgot that your neighborhood is your ward, must be fun! Brent really was a great sport to wear that for you!! By the way thanks for the carmel popcorn recipie. It was so great, I used Margarine instead of butter too!
Julie and Nate said…
Tami,
You really did an amazing job on all of those costumes. I hope Brent appreciates your talent! :) Did he wear the costume to work?
Kristi Drennan said…
Brent+big pink dress+mullet=best costume EVER.
Jackie O'Hearon said…
WOW!! to all of you...loved all of your costumes,especially that loveable tooth fairy!!!!You're an awesome family!
Liz said…
I love it! Good man. Glad you have pics.
Planet Tiff said…
Sniff...it's so touching to see that age hasn't changed Brent one bit! Comforts the heart to see him wear a dress so well.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House