Settings Changed

I've changed the settings for my comment posts. I thought I'd give this a try. As of now, ANYONE can leave a comment on my blog, even if you don't have a blog of your own or a google ID. Please remember to leave your name at the end of your post so I know you're the author.

Also, you will no longer have to type any code words before your comment posts. I'll probably keep things this way unless I get spam or inappropriate comments. So keep the comments coming, I love reading them.

Comments

The Full Nelson said…
Love the Christmas book down below...sounds like you're all ready and organized for Christmas!
The Bing's said…
you are so organized for Christmas, I'm way jealous, I have to start that process soon but school is making that impossible!! I like this new commenting format because I think sometimes I don't comment when I'm on everyones blogs because I have to type in all that info
The Bing's said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey Irwin said…
I noticed that you changed your comment box! I do like that I don't have to put in a security code. ( I always tried to make a word out of them!) You'll have to let me know how you like it.
Kristi Drennan said…
Yay! I bet you'll find more people will be willing to comment as they get used to this feature. You may have to have reminders for a little while...or put a little note on the side so that non-bloggers will know they can still leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House