I Am Thankful For....

I failed to post my "Thankful" list last week during the Thanksgiving holiday so I figure, better late than never.

I imagine this year's list is very similar to last year's. Seems the important things in life are pretty constant.

I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. My family.

2. My home.

3. Good health and a body that functions as it should.

4. My job. I have the best job in the world; I GET (I don't "have" to, I "GET" to) to stay home with my kids and run my household.

5. A supportive and loving and patient husband.

6. Financial security.

7. Electricity, heat, and indoor plumbing.

8. Technology.

9. The Gospel and my membership in the church.

10. Priesthood blessings.

11. My Testimony.

12. My life.

Happy Thanksgiving!...a few days late.

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
Great Thank-ful list and your right the most important things should be a repeat of thankfullnes.. can you imagine if they weren't?? .. I'm behind on mine too,so don't feel too bad.
Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House