PEEK

Okay, I wanted to get this post up earlier today but my interent was out and I had to wait for Brent to get home to fix it. Love having such a smart husband!

For those of you that don't know my friend Kristi over at Visible Voice, she has an amazing blog and does this series called "PEEK". She invites others to write guest posts about different aspects of their lives and she posts them on her blog. I got to do a PEEK today so click HERE and go check it out.

Comments

The Full Nelson said…
it was fun to see your awesome food storage!
Stacey Irwin said…
Tami! This was an excellent post! Not to mention inspiring! You gave me some better idea's of how to store my food! As alwaysI have slapped my forehead and say " why didn't I think of that?! you are just so smart and organized!!!!! Way to go!
And what a cute Idea to have a guest post! I love it!
I laughed at the box upon box of junior mints!

I tried to leave you a comment over there, but it didn't let me! boo!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House