12 Days!

Guess what I'm doing right now? I'm enjoying my first Diet Dew in 12 days!!! I decided I was drinking a little too much and that I should take a break. Now let me explain, my habits are nothing compared to some people. For me it's one can 4-5 times per week; it's not even an every day thing for me. And I wasn't addicted to the caffeine, I didn't need it to function. But still, I felt like it was becoming too much. I hadn't planned to quit forever, just for a little while. I think I've proved that I can do it so I'm indulging today. It's delicious!

Comments

The Full Nelson said…
I am terrible with my diet pop...really bad...I have 3-4 a day...of course with the pregnancy have tried to cut down and have limited my caffeine intake. Glad you enjoyed your Dew, must have been a little taste of heaven! I was thinking about you when I was searching Superstore for Junior Mints to no avail...they are getting harder to find here!
Kristi Drennan said…
I quit chocolate once for three months. I think I need to do it again. Because frankly....it truly is a problem. Oh and junior mints is one of 'em.
Stacey Irwin said…
I'm impressed you made it 12 days! And really, just embrace the fact that you know that Dt. Dew makes you happy! why mess with that?
Stacey Irwin said…
oh, I just wanted you to know that in celebration both to your 12 day dew fast and your realization the dew is just plain heavenly.. I cracked open a cold dew to help you celebrate.
bottoms up!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House