Boot

Brittany went to the doctor this past week and traded her splint for a boot. Her leg is healing well but she can not put any weight on it for at least two more weeks. She has gone back to school, which is a good thing for both of us. I've learned how thankful I am for school buses and that I really take them for granted. I've been driving Brittany to and from school each day and it is a hassle. It will be nice when she can ride the bus again.

Comments

Liz said…
Congratulaions Brittany! You wear the boot very well. Glad to hear you're healing nicely.
The Full Nelson said…
Hopefully the next two weeks fly by and she'll be taking the bus again before you know it! Brooklyn's room looks great too!
Stacey Irwin said…
I agree yay for school buses! Love the boot, hopefully it will be easier for her to work with and that the next few weeks fly by! poor thing!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House