Brent, Brooky, Damon and Ellie headed out to build a snowman today. They invited Brittany to join them, but she declined. This is their creation: Brooklyn named it Medusa.
Love the snowman.....the teeth are awesome.....think he needs a dentist though....they are a little black!!! It looks like you guys have way more snow then us....my kids would like a little more so they can go sledding again. Hope Brittany is doing well and on the mend.....
LOL! awesome! Is he your snowman..gaurd for the house.. scare away all the bad guys? Looks they all had a great time! We haven't even had enough snow to attempt one.. which has been very frustrating for the kids.
I'm doing this giveaway just for fun. I'm not trying to sell or promote anything. I'm on an apron kick lately. I've come across so many cute ideas and I decided to make some of them. A week or so ago my good friend Liz mentioned she'd won an apron in a giveaway somewhere else. Thats where my "inspiration" comes from. I'm just a big copycat, but at least I admit to it. Here is the giveaway item: Please keep in mind that I made this, it did not come from a store so if you become the owner there will be no tags. I consider it to be a one-size-fits-all due to the fact that the ties are extra long. Here are the details: *Contest begins at 7am (Mountain Standard time) Thursday, November 12. It will end Sunday, November 15 at 8pm (same timezone). Winner(s) will be posted at my convenience on Monday. *Anyone living in the continental U.S., Canada, including PEI, or Mexico can enter this giveaway. It doesn't matter if you and I are friend or foe. You don...
Blogger did some maintenance work this past week and during that time a lot of people had a lot of problems with their blogs. Posts disappeared, page layouts were rearranged, comments lost, etc. Sadly, my blog was one that got messed up. Half of the entries to my baby shoe give away are gone and although Blogger says they'll be recovered, that has yet to happen and I don't know how long it will take. So, in order to make this give away fair, I think we need to start over. Sorry, I don't know what else to do. Contest will end Tuesday, May 17 at noon (Utah time). Here are the details and the rules (again!): (Note: If you posted about this give away on your blog last week, you don't have to re-post, just leave a comment saying you already posted.) Here are the shoes. I'm not much of a photographer, but the shoes are brown with light pink ribbon. They are a size extra small. They should fit a foot up to 4 inches in length. Maya is 5 1/2 months old and this size fits her...
Comments
Looks they all had a great time! We haven't even had enough snow to attempt one.. which has been very frustrating for the kids.
I LOVE the snowman. Brent is a such a fun dad.