Presents

I love the UPS guy. He brings me presents. This is what he brought me today:

Yep. New shoes! Asics 2150. I love the black. I decided to go with something completely different this time, just for fun.

I cannot wait to log some miles in these babies.

Oh, and Damon got jealous of my new shoes having their pictures taken. He insisted I take a picture of his funny face, so here ya go.

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
I stinkin' love getting packages!! Makes me want to order some new kicks. Mind you...one must work out to really warrant buying new ones huh? Damon buddy...you rock!
The Full Nelson said…
how I love getting packages...such fun!
Stacey Irwin said…
oooh, I love presents too.. And I love getting new shoes.. heck I love getting new running shoes....I don't love putting miles on them. hmmm.

Those look good, I am in need for a new pair of asic's. You'll have to tell me if they are comfy and good running ( or walking or standing around thinking about running or walking) shoes.

Love the funny face! I swear he grew up a lot since his last picture!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House