Cobbage and Earthquacks
A couple of months ago, we had steamed cabbage with dinner. It was the kids first exposure to this vegetable, and of course, the girls complained and whined, but did manage to choke it down because at our house, you either eat it or go hungry. I expected the same reaction from Damon and was surprised that he had no complaints; he ate it and went on his way. A couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, Damon asked me to please put "cobbage" on the shopping list because "I love it!"
Last night at dinner, Brittany was saying how she would crawl under the table if there were an earthquake. Damon asked, "What's an earthquack?"
Last night at dinner, Brittany was saying how she would crawl under the table if there were an earthquake. Damon asked, "What's an earthquack?"
Comments
... I can't believe he actually liked it??!!!