Hello? Is Anybody There?

What has happened to all the bloggers? Is the blogging trend fading? Are you still blogging, or am I here by myself? I check my blog list daily (multiple times) for new reads, but they are becoming few and far between. Some of my favorite bloggers haven't posted in weeks! Hint.

Look people, I need you to post. To cure my boredom. So I feel connected, especially to those of you that I don't get to see or talk to on a regular basis. I wanna know what's going on in your lives. It's easy. All you have to do is sit down and spend a couple of minutes and update your blog so I have something to read. Please? Oh, and if you could please do that at least once a week, that would be great. More often would be even better.

Okay. That's all for now. Start typing because I'm coming back later to check to see if you did what I asked. (Can you tell I'm a mom?)

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
Well...I think we all know that I'M here. Ha ha ha!

I should send you to some daily'ers. I can't keep up with some of the blogs I follow. They must have blogging staff...and I ain't jokin'!
The Full Nelson said…
I'm here...I need to update too, but I know what you mean. People aren't posting as often
Princess Lisa said…
I was off the blogging trend for a while, but I'm back. But, as you well know, my blog is pretty much about nothin'. So I can't guarantee you'll feel connected to anything other than wasting your time!
Anonymous said…
I am still here and I am feeling the same as you. But on the other hand I have lost my mojo regarding blogging; thanks for a kick in the pants! I need to post more!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarbet Times said…
Okay, I posted today for you. I need some inspiration.
Liz said…
You are my motivation. I will post later on. I just am not on the computer much. I check everything on my iPod and it doesn't let me update my blog from here. Maybe that'll change. They say there's an app for everything! I promise to get better.
Tami,
Here is our Blog. We try to update as much as possible. At least you can read something new now and catch up. Add us to your list.

theryanbarfussfamliy.blogspot.com

Ryan
Liz said…
assignment completed taskmaster! Good night ;)

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House