Sick and Wrong!

I don't get it. Why would anyone choose to do this? What would one gain (no pun intended) from this? It's seems a pretty high price to pay for bragging rights. Oh, and what about the very last paragraph? She's a food prostitute!

I happened upon this story on MSN this morning. Go read it and come back and share your thoughts. I am so disgusted.

Comments

Julie and Nate said…
She just wants the publicity. They say that there is no such thing as bad publicity. I bet her website is getting a lot more hits now. That is awful. It makes me want to go for a really long run... which is pretty bad considering I don't run.
I think that CPS ought to take her child away...isn't this abuse. How will she care for her child when she can't move??
Anonymous said…
I think that this is wrong in so many ways! I think that she is using it as a clutch because she isn't able to lose weight that she had previously gained. SAD!
Tarbet Times said…
She ought to consider what she's doing to her child emotionally with all of this.
Jackie O'Hearon said…
That is totally disgusting and she needs help!!!
Liz said…
That was absolutely disgusting! Why would ANYONE want to do that to themselves?! She needs mental help. Doesn't she care about her body? Her child? Wow. I feel really sorry for her child and sorry for her to feel she has to do this. It's so much easier to put the weight on than to take it off. She's killing herself slowly.
Anonymous said…
Wow! I guess I just feel sorry and sad for her.
Megan
Anonymous said…
Yuck! I would not do that for one million dollars.
Princess Lisa said…
I saw that one!!! My jaw dropped and I was disgusted...and then I laughed at her "job."
She wouldn't be able to do this is there weren't sickos out there paying to watch her eat. What the...???

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away