Back ON the Bandwagon...Sorta

With my Kryptonite challenge over, I allowed myself to indulge over the Easter weekend. I may have gone a little overboard. I felt rotten Sunday night when I went to bed and didn't feel much better Monday morning. So I decided to skip all the goodies all day Monday. I feel much better today. I haven't found my balance yet. I don't want cut out treats and desserts permanently, but once I start eating, I just don't stop. I've gotta find that balance. I will never understand those people who can eat just one small piece of chocolate and be content for the day. That is way beyond my comprehension. So I think I'm putting myself back on the Kryptonite wagon, because I do so much better if I just avoid all the junk all together. But I'm gonna have some allowances here and there....we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Christy Jones said…
Good idea, I think with some things if you allow even a little bit it can turn into alot. I have no problem with candy but love pasta and bread!! I have slowly been cutting it out for myself!
The Full Nelson said…
I can't just have one chocolate either...I tend to gorge...after this baby is born I may try to give it up altogether too!
Kristi Drennan said…
I've decided that when I'm done I get one free day a week. So if I want to eat three chocolate bars that day or ten...it's fair game. But I have to do 6 days without. So Sunday is going to be my whatever I want day.

One thing I did when I did Weight Watchers for awhile....I'd save myself my last 2-5 points to have a chocolate bar thins (or 2 that's why the 5 points) a day. Then I got to indulge EVERY day but it was planned.

Just some ideas for ya.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House