Happy 6th!

Damon's birthday was last week. He had a great day and I am pleased to say that I survived, but just barely. He invited 16 kids to his party, 10 came. We played typical party games and had a pinata. About half way through the party I realized I wasn't taking any pictures. I debated whether or not it would be a good idea to run upstairs and grab the camera. I concluded that leaving 11 WILD boys unattended for 30 seconds would be a really BAD idea. So no party pics. Sorry.

Brent had the day off work and since it was Spring Vacation and everyone was home for the day, we went to lunch. Damon chose to go to Sizzler. His party was after lunch and he got a pretty good haul of gifts. He said his favorite present was the Nerf dart gun, but I think that's second only to the brand new extra big DS he got. He was so excited. And so was Brent. I'm sure it won't be too long before I start hearing reasons why Brent thinks he needs the bigger model. Anyway, Brent hid the DS on top of fridge so Damon would think he was finished opening gifts. At the end of the day Brent hinted to Damon there might be something else for him. Damon spotted the present and opened it in record time.

I cannot believe my baby is 6! (I know, I make that comment every year.) Time goes too fast. Happy Birthday, Damon. Hope you had a great day!











Comments

The Full Nelson said…
Brent looked pretty happy to show the DS to Damon! Sounds like he had a great 6th birthday!!
Kristi Drennan said…
He looks VERY pleased. Nicely done :)

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House