Nettie Pot?

I've had a couple of people suggest a nettie pot for my allergies, but I have no idea what this is. What is it? Where do I get one?

Comments

A Nettie pot is a little dish that holds water in it. You tilt your head to the side and pour the water in the top nostril. The water will run through your sinuses and leak out the bottom nostril. Apparently it helps clean your sinuses out. Never tried it though.
Christy Jones said…
I have only heard of it being used for a sinus infection but it might be worth a try, here is a link for you to read
http://hubpages.com/hub/Nettie-Pot-cure-for-sinus
Stacey Irwin said…
........ um why don't you just use a nasal spray for allergy's.. Zyrtech I think makes one that is s'posed to be really good. and helps with being able to breathe.
Anonymous said…
I konw I mentioned it. The first time I used it was when I had a sinus infection and it really helped! But then I got Colin to use it for his allergies and he too liked it. It's one of those things that you have to commit to using everyday if it's going to help with your allergies. You can get the pot and the sinus rinse that goes with it at Walmart. I like to do it in the shower. Trust me it feels so weird to use the first few times but once you get over it it's like a bath for your sinus. PS the salt in the sir in NS probably is what helped your allergies. The sinus rinse is a salt solution so it may really help you. Soory fro the long comment;)
Kristi Drennan said…
You can get what Tanya was talking about in a squeeze bottle too. I use it for my allergies. It's best for me to use it just as I feel an attack coming on. When I'm full throttle I'm too plugged to un-plug if you know what I mean. Totally feels weird but it's good for you.

This is what I have...and Tanya has the same brand but she has the pot. I like the squeeze bottle myself.

http://www.neilmed.com/usa/adword_sr.php?gclid=CKO4s8ffs6ECFcRM5QodjSGF_g

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House