I want to know...

...what are your favorite recipe websites? I'm feeling like my meal plans need a makeover. I'm always looking for new recipes, but I'm really feeling it lately. None of the regular stuff we eat sounds good and I have no desire to make it. I need something new. Please leave comments and share your food blogs and websites. Thanks!

Oh, and I'm going grocery shopping in a couple of hours, so if you could hurry with those suggestions, that'd be great. :)

Comments

www.thepioneerwoman.com
I love her recipes- simple, yummy, and different.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Channynba said…
I have a few that I look at, here they are:
www.favfamilyrecipes.com
meemoskitchen.blogspot.com
www.skinnytaste.com
www.blogchef.net
www.allrecipes.com
www.foodnetwork.com
Julie and Nate said…
kraftfoods.com
and I don't know if she has a website, but I love the book "The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner"
Kristi Drennan said…
I was gonna say kraftcanada.com.

Probably the best one would be Pioneer Woman's recipe blog where everyone contributes.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/

Let me know how you make out and share what you find. I need a COMPLETE meal plan make over. I barely cook right now. Part lazy, part pregnancy, part working Mom.
Juli said…
The Pioneer Woman all the way. It all tastes great. There is nothing healthy about any of it. Just consider your self warned. Do try the chocolate sheet cake though.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House