Haircuts
Yesterday was haircut day for Brooklyn and Damon. Brooklyn has the hardest time brushing her hair, I think it's mostly laziness. I'm constantly getting after her to run a brush through it. Yesterday was Thursday and she hadn't combed her hair since Sunday. Earlier in the week I told her I was sick and tired of it and we were going to go get it cut. There were tears and complaints but I didn't care. Since she had a few days to think about it and get used to the idea, it really wasn't that traumatic. She actually really likes her new look.

Damon was a little past due for a haircut and with the warm weather coming (I hope), we decided it was just time for the buzz. Of course, Brent has to have a little fun when he buzzes Damon's hair.


Damon was a little past due for a haircut and with the warm weather coming (I hope), we decided it was just time for the buzz. Of course, Brent has to have a little fun when he buzzes Damon's hair.
Comments