SURPRISE!!!!

Warning: Please do the following before reading:

1. Sit.
2. If you have food in your mouth, please swallow or spit it out.

Okay. Ready?

Scroll down.














Baby GIRL expected
December 7, 2010.

We are SO excited....

Except Damon.

Comments

northview peeps said…
congrats! yay a suisse baby!!
Christy Jones said…
WOW!!! Thats all I can say! Congratulations!! Hope your pregnanacy is treating you well!
The Super Seven said…
Holy Crap!!!! I kinda thought it when I saw the subject but thought no......couldn't be......so exciting for you guys!!! Hopefully Damon will survive with another girl.....or maybe you'll have to go for 5......that's when we got our other boy......we've had our kids the same.....2 girls....1 boy....1 girl....and then our other boy!!! Good luck!!!
Karen Bing said…
OH MY GOSH!!!! Your blog couldn't open fast enough once I saw the mini picture on my blog side bar! Congratulations guys, so excited for your family to grow, she's going to be a total cutie!!! Poor Damon, tell him my brother survived three sisters and that there could be some perks to being the only boys!!!
The Full Nelson said…
Wow that was a surprise, I thought you were done and done!! So exciting though and I am sure Damon will survive...he'll get to do all the fun boy stuff with Daddy!! Congratulations!
Stacey Irwin said…
TOTALLY SURPRISED!!!! Congradulations!!!
how are you feeling??! I want to hear this story since last time we emailed. The Suisse family was happy with 3!
Congrats keep us posted on how it goes!
Stacey Irwin said…
TOTALLY SURPRISED!!!! Congradulations!!!
how are you feeling??! I want to hear this story since last time we emailed. The Suisse family was happy with 3!
Congrats keep us posted on how it goes!
Tarbet Times said…
Wow!!! You're having the first girl I've heard of this year. I actually had a funny feeling a while but I quickly put that thought out of my head. You will really enjoy this one!
Kristi Drennan said…
NO joke...totally a mouth dropper!!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!! You're good at that secret business. I love it. Wow that's so exciting!
Tamara Moses said…
Holy cow!! The thought entered my mind when I saw the title, but I thougth for sure you were done. Was it planned? You'll have to tell the story. I am very excited for you. I'm due Dec 1st. Congrats!!!
Julie and Nate said…
Congrats Brent and Tami... I hate to admit though, I was a little suspicious the last time I saw you, but obviously would never ask... lol! We're way excited for you guys! Kate will have a buddy... HOORAY!
Liz said…
Absolutely shocked! I echo Kathy and Tamara's comments. So darn excited for you! Hope you are feeling fantastic. I'm guessing you are as you were out running races and all that. But then again you are SUPER AMAZING MOM in my books already.

Congratulations! And, Damon will get over it. Now he has someone to defend!
Jackie O'Hearon said…
Absoluetly WONDERFUL...no surprise at all...I knew that you were lonely with the others in school...I am delighted for you all!! Damon...you will enjoy the 'only boy...so far' perks!!!!Hope that you're feeling well and we'll be waiting for more details!!!! Love you!
Claudine said…
That's such AWESOME news Tami!!! Congrats!
Ahh Damon. I can only imagine if it ever happens to me again, Declan will react the same way!

So excited for you!!!
Kim said…
Congrats! That means you ran the RAGNAR race pregnant! You are crazy!!!
Brittany said…
Yipeeee! I'm so excited that I get a little baby sister. It was torture keeping that secret all that time. Expecially the last few days. I kept giving the craziest hints to Kate. She said she never ever would have guessed when I told her. Yaay!!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House