Brooky's Sliver

Last night Brooklyn got a sliver in her finger. We were in the kitchen eating dinner and it was really bothering her so I tried to get it out but it was so tiny I couldn't get a hold of it. I told her to go get a pair of tweezers. When I heard the door to the garage open and shut, I knew she was headed to my workbench for the pliers. What does this say about me as a mother?

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
Awesome! We can't win em all right?!
If it makes you feel anybetter my kids don't even want me to touch it, I'm lucky if I get a look at it! You are just teaching her how to take care of things herself?!
Brittany said…
The pliers? That's a little bit weird. But then again she hasn't gotten very many slivers. You should have just used one of my pokies. I do that and can usually get it out myself.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House