Girls Bathroom
Last week Brent went backpacking and Brittany went to diabetes camp so it was just Brooky, Damon and me (and Ellie) for the whole week. I decided to decorate the girls' bathroom. Aside from the family room, that bathroom is the one room in the entire house that I've never painted or decorated. I've always meant to do something but I've never gotten around to it. I didn't take any before pictures, just imagine boring white walls with nothing on them.
We painted the walls a pale yellow and put up wall stickers. Brooklyn loved this part. Then we went shopping for towels and accents to match the stickers. (I should have turned on the flash for the photo shoot, the final product really is much brighter than what it looks like here.)



I couldn't find baskets or bins to match our color scheme, but I had these baskets just sitting around waiting to be used. It's amazing what a couple of cans of spray paint can do.
We painted the walls a pale yellow and put up wall stickers. Brooklyn loved this part. Then we went shopping for towels and accents to match the stickers. (I should have turned on the flash for the photo shoot, the final product really is much brighter than what it looks like here.)
I couldn't find baskets or bins to match our color scheme, but I had these baskets just sitting around waiting to be used. It's amazing what a couple of cans of spray paint can do.
Comments
i love love that bathroom, Zoey did too. I think I might just have to hire you to come out assess my lack of decor and function and put you and your amazing ideas to work!
Where did you find the wall decals at?
Here's what you should do, start a "how to" blog and everytime you do a project simple or hard you blog it in step by step process.. I would be a follower fo sho!