The Case of the Missing Cinnamon Roll

Damon has been asking for cinnamon rolls lately so I finally got around to making some today. He came home school and asked if they were done yet and I said almost, they still had to go in the oven. I also made regular rolls and bread today. Damon asked if he could have "one of these other rolls". I was distracted and, thinking he meant one of the regular ones, told him yes without looking to see what he meant. A few minutes later the oven was ready for the cinnamon rolls and when I went to put them in I noticed one missing. I asked Damon if he ate it and he said, "Yes, you said I could have one." I told him they hadn't been baked yet and he giggled and said, "Oh!" He thought it was good and didn't even notice it was still dough.

Comments

Christy Jones said…
Too funny, I hope the yeast didn't upset his tummy!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House