The End is in Sight...

...But it still seems so far away. I'm really anxious to be done being a human incubator.

I had an appointment today, my 36-week check up. I went in hoping for the best but trying not to expect it. I left quite pleased with my progress. I was hoping to be dilated to 2cm but really only expecting 1cm. I am actually dilated to 3cm and 70% effaced. Yippee! Doc says I will not make it to my due date. Yay! She will induce me a week early but doesn't seem to think I'll even make it that long. I can only hope.

Baby appears to be healthy. I had an ultrasound today because I've been measuring small for the past couple of months. Today I measured two weeks behind schedule so Doc wanted to make sure everything was okay with Baby and that there was still plenty of amniotic fluid. Everything looks great, Baby is supposedly six pounds right now and she's implanted herself under my ribs in my lungs. I can still make it through the entire night without having to get up to pee, the tradeoff is, I can't breath.

After tomorrow, I will officially be ready for Baby. Her room will be all put together by tomorrow night and everything will be washed and ready to go. I'm also packing my hospital bag tomorrow. The kids are so excited, they can't wait. Brent and I are excited but nervous, too. It's been a long time since we've done this.

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
AMEN AMEN! I can't wait! Though I'm not even CLOSE to being ready. Maybe we'll have babies on the same day and they can be birthday boyfriend girlfriend. Oh and I will go early. That's just the way I roll.

I want to see pictures of her room!
Tarbet Times said…
I am really excited for you. I always thought it would be nice to have a caboose for a chance to do things better than I did with the first that were so close together.
Congratulations!!! Hope everthing goes well with the delivery and she comes out early for you.
Anonymous said…
Exciting! Hope you share her room!

































































[-0peeeeeeeeeeeeee87bu 0 00000000000000000000000000000000000/*-///0000000000000000000000000000000000000000bn 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
Yaay! Awesome to hear. She'll be a cutie for sure. You ready for the sleep deprived nights? Ya, post pics of the nursery - I want to see. Our baby is stil sleeping in our room in a bassinett. I guess I should get a nursery together. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House