Honor Role

I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago. Brittany's first term of middle school ended the beginning of November and she worked really hard. She made the honor role with a 4.0 GPA; straight A's! We are so proud of her and I think she was quite pleased with herself as well. She really enjoys school and, for the most part, it comes easily to her. Britt's goal is the same for the second term and when she brought home that first report card, Brent's wallet was instantly $70 lighter.

Comments

Christy Jones said…
o.k Now I want to be adopted!! Seriously 70 dollars!! She is so lucky, all I got was a pat on the back and the expectation to do it again. Congratulations to her for working so hard!
Karlee said…
Hi Tami! I just read your comment on Kristi's blog. I don't usually have time to read other comments, but I saw yours and it sounded like you were expecting! I just wanted to say congratulations! You guys have really cute kids and I'm sure this next one will be just as cute as the rest! You are going to have some great helpers with this little one as well!! I'm jealous about that! Good luck and tell Brent hi from us!
P.S. I think you should go with Fluffy! :) So cute!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House