Maybe It Sunk In a Little Too Much???

I'm a Nazi when it comes to my kids getting their chores done. I have expectations that must be met or hell brakes loose. They know how their rooms are supposed to be cleaned and how they aren't supposed to keep things that just make clutter, like papers from church or notes from school, stuff that is just junk, etc. I'm constantly telling them to get rid of things they don't want/need/play with. Brooklyn does a really good job when she puts the effort into it. Damon does well, too but needs some guidance here and there. Brittany...I'm not even going to go there today.

Anyway, I've been asking the kids what they want for Christmas and Damon says he doesn't know what he wants but he says, "I don't want a toy because it might make my room messy." I really can't decide if I should be proud or sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away